About the Job
The position's primary function is to provide clerical support for Screen-Print Art Production, Embroidery Design Digitizing, Knights Apparel Art Production, and the Art Support departments. Primary responsibility is to accumulate, create and distribute departmental productivity/quality reports. Reports are distributed to Managers/Leads on a weekly basis and sent to accounting for month end reporting. Additional responsibilities include: Assisting with embroidery art support dashboard work queues, monitoring/maintaining the Cancelled Reports and 45/45 Policy Dashboard Report, inactivating art/job numbers sent from Customer Service, ordering and maintaining office supplies for Art Production, coordinating departmental special events and assisting Senior Manager on special projects.
- Maintains Weekly Production Reports, Base Budget report and Individual Quarterly Production Reports for 5 departments
- Compiles monthly Teardown/Troubleshooting Reports for Screen Print and Embroidery Design and distributes via most efficient method
- Assists with double proofing and digitizer double proofing for Embroidery, and occasionally assist Embroidery Art Resource Planner with workload distribution for Embroidery Art team
- Provides Accounting with the monthly budgets for all supported groups
- Order's office supplies.
- Coordinates department special events as well
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of working in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills working across multiple departments; Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, manage time efficiently, prioritize diverse workload, good understanding of order flow and strong organizational skills
- Intermediate computer knowledge, proficient in Excel, and be able to develop an overall knowledge of Oracle software.