Maintenance Technician II
Hanes Brand Inc High Point, NC
About the Job
Provides 2nd Shift support to Maintenance department by performing standard preventative maintenance procedures and techniques applied to diagnose, maintain and repair electrical, mechanical and control systems.
- Maintain and repair facilities and equipment.
- Facility upkeep (painting, carpentry, drywall, repairs, plumbing, electrical work and troubleshooting not to exceed 600v).
- Mechanical repairs, welding, and metal fabrication.
- Maintenance and repairs, welding and metal fabrication.
- Maintenance and repair of automated conveyor, motive equipment, automatic guided vehicles, HVAC systems, fire protection systems, intrusion systems.
- Proficient in PLC programming and debugging.
- Preventative maintenance procedures
- Available to work on 2nd shift.
- Associate's Degree in Industrial Maintenance field or equivalent Trade School Certifications or years of experience.
- Two or more years of maintenance experience in an automated distribution environment or industrial electronics background.
- Experience working with Security Systems, Fire Panels, and Sprinkler Systems.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office with the ability to navigate through software, internet, etc.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Connection Software a plus.
- Forklift Certification required.
- HVAC Certification preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled