Job Title: Care Assistant
Locations: Blackpool and Surrounding Areas (Areas Available: Thornton, Cleveleys, Grange Park, Poulton, St Annes, Kirkham)
Pay Rate: £9.90 per hour
Shifts available: Range of shifts available
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
We Care, We Listen, We Strive and We Build.
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it’s a calling. Here at Guardian Homecare, we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate Care Assistants to join the team in providing the very best care to our service users, imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! Nothing compares to the feeling of knowing you have brightened up someone’s day. If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
We will support you every step of the way!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
‘APPLY TODAY’ to Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at Guardian Homecare!