About the Job
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
This position is responsible for processing a potential plasma donor from their initial registration at the
Source Plasma Center through various procedures and tests that are part of the screening to determine if
the donor is suitable for plasmapheresis.
1. Greet donors and, as may be needed, answer questions.
2. Determine donor suitability through various screening tests and questions as required by IBBI
procedures and training.
3. Perform moderate complexity testing (total protein, hematocrit, etc.) as required by IBBI procedures,
including the handling of the specimen, the performing of the test, and the analysis and reporting of
4. Perform quality control activities per written procedures.
5. Perform donor checks for other centers.
6. Maintain donor files per IBBI procedures.
7. Perform other duties as may be required/assigned.
• High school diploma, or equivalent, required
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Additional education and/or experience as follows is preferred:
• Education and/or experience in a medical field, e.g., nurse, medical technologist, etc.
• Experience working with the community/public
Location: NORTH AMERICA : USA : WI-Madison:IBMADVER - Madison- Verona Rd