GovCIO is currently hiring for a System Architect/Engineer. This position will be located in Fairfax, VA. The ideal candidate is responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision for an ART to help ensure the system or Solution under development is fit for its intended purpose.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision for an ART to help ensure the system or Solution under development is fit for its intended purpose
- Describe the Solution Context and Solution Intent, analyze technical trade-offs, determine the primary components and subsystems, identify the interfaces and collaborations between them
- Work with Product Management, Solution Management, customers, and Agile Teams to help ensure fitness for purpose
- Align Agile teams on the ART and Solution Train to a shared technical direction and partner with those teams in elaborating the Solution, validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives, and creating the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives
- Enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy
- Participate in Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt(I&A) events
- Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
- Work with Product and Solution Management to determine the capacity allocation for enablement work Support technology/engineering aspects of program and solution Kanbans
- Provide oversight and foster Built-In Quality and Team and Technical Agility
- Bachelor’s Degree (or commensurate experience) and 12 years of system architecture experience
- Clearance Required: Public Trust
NASA NCAPSCompany Overview:
GovCIO is a team of transformers--people who are passionate about transforming government IT. Every day, we make a positive impact by delivering innovative IT services and solutions that improve how government agencies operate and serve our citizens.
But we can't do it alone. We need great people to help us do great things - for our customers, our culture, and our ability to attract other great people. We are changing the face of government IT and building a workforce that fuels this mission. Are you ready to be a transformer?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. EOE, including disability/vets.
Posted Pay Range
The posted pay range, if referenced, reflects the range expected for this position at the commencement of employment, however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, education, experience, and internal equity. The total compensation package for this position may also include other compensation elements, to be discussed during the hiring process. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the GovCIO reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, GovCIO or individual department/team performance, and market factors.Posted Salary Range: USD $109,000.00 - USD $170,000.00 /Yr.