Travel Med/tele (RN – Registered Nurse)
Wishing for a new adventure? Try travel nursing! Med/Tele RN’s are making over $2.1K weekly in Orlando, FL
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Setting: Med/tele
- Pay: Over 2,100 weekly
- Shifts: 12H Days or nights
- Length: 13 weeks with option to extend. (Can discuss shorter contracts)
- Local and Travel nurses may be considered!
- FL or compact Registered Nurses License
- 1 year recent Med/tele RN experience required
- Travel experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS required
- OT after 36H in a single work week (on 36H contracts)
- Health Insurance (Vison, Medical and Dental through Blue Cross)
- Referral Partners Program ($1 for every hour your referred nurse works!)
- Liability Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
- Personal assistance before, during, and after assignments
- We pay for any medical compliance requirements
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the states off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What's your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Apply today to get the ball rolling for a competitive quote and incentives our company offers! Someone will be reaching out within 12 hours of your application regarding this position or any others you might be interested in!
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.