PACU Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful PACU Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA
- 13 Week Assignment
- 12 Hour Shifts
- 36 Hour Work Weeks
- $3,116 Weekly (Before Taxes)
- $2,666 Weekly Take Home (Estimated After Taxes)
- $98/Hour Equivalent
- PA Nursing License - Active or recently applied for
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an RN
- Recent experience in the specialty you applied for
For more information on this and the other 12,000+ Registered Nurse opportunities we have across the country, apply to this posting and a recruiter will reach out to you and provide you with more information.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place RN, LPN, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay up to date on all of our nursing opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.