Travel OR (RN – Registered Nurse)
Help those in need while also doing what you love has never been so easy. Travel to Mena, AR. making $2.5-2.8K a week!
- Location: Mena, AR
- Setting: OR
- Pay: $2,500-$2,800 weekly
- Shifts: 8 H Days
- Length: 13 weeks with option to extend. (Can discuss shorter contracts)
- Local and Travel nurses may be considered!
- AR Registered Nurses License or Compact License
- 1 year recent OR RN experience required
- Travel experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS, required
- Health Insurance (Vison, Medical and Dental through Blue Cross)
- Referral Partners Program ($1 for every hour your referred nurse works!)
- Liability Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
- Personal assistance before, during, and after assignments
- We pay for any medical compliance requirements
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Apply today to get the ball rolling for a competitive quote and incentives our company offers! Someone will be reaching out within 12 hours of your application regarding this position or any others you might be interested in!
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.