Travel L&D Nurse (RN) assignment in Anchorage, Alaska.
See and hear glaciers!
- Specialty: L&D
- Shift: Days / OT paid after 36 hours
- Hours per week: 36
- Start Date: January
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Pay: $2,000-$2,100 weekly take home
- Active Registered Alaska RN License
- 1 year L&D experience required in the past 3 years
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS, NRP
- COVID vaccine is required. Religious and medical exemptions will be reviewed per hospital policy.
Stay updated on all our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details or to speak with a recruiter, on this or other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, apply online today.
We want to offer you a top tier travel experience!
As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- GHR pays for additional medical compliance required by facility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status