HRIS Systems Administrator 3
About the Job
Garmin is looking to hire an HRIS System Administrator 3 in our Human Resources department! In this role you will serve as subject matter expert for complex system administration, application, and end user support for assigned systems. You will develop reports and metrics utilizing Garmin's HR systems and data bases and analyzes data to support data driven decision making, effective management of HR and business operations and process improvement.
Essential Functions Include:
- Thoroughly understand Garmin HR systems, processes and databases including but not limited to: Taleo Enterprise and Oracle HCM Cloud to review reporting options, provide analysis and recommendations in the implementation and upgrade of HR applications.
- Provide a full range of systems administration support with minimal supervision and/or escalation to IT
- Performs advanced application configuration
- Leads testing of new applications including development of effective test scripts and identification of test cases to validate enhanced or new functionality and configurations
- Serve internal customers with a high level of service by proactively identifying systems improvements to improve processes and enhance data accuracy and efficiency
- Partner with users to identify and develop HR dashboards with metrics and benchmarks to assess HR and organizational issues, effectiveness and opportunities.
- Design, document, implement and monitor advanced ad hoc and ongoing reports in HR applications that accurately reflect internal customer requirements and capture data that can be analyzed to manage business operations
- Deploy self-service functionality to automate manual activities, improve processes and enhance accuracy and efficiency.
- Serves as the HR subject matter expert in the execution of complex HRIS tasks
- Practices program and project leadership to meet goals and leads assigned initiatives with client group for programs, policies, and procedures to support the organizational culture
- Partners with client organization and provides expertise on HRIS initiatives and business solutions
- Assists senior HR professionals and HR Managers in the facilitation of difficult interactions among stakeholders and facilitates conflict resolution meetings
- Monitors compliance with HR related legislation and regulations and Garmin HR policies with oversight from HR management and Legal.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience performing a substantially similar role or a Master's degree in one of the fields noted above or another relevant discipline and a minimum of 3 years experience performing a substantially similar role
- Knowledge and/or experience with Taleo Enterprise ATS and Oracle HCM
- Experience developing HR dashboards with metrics and benchmarks to assess HR and organizational issues, effectiveness and opportunities.
- Project Management experience as it relates to the position