Indulge your passion for problem-solving and embrace the thrill of addressing risk head-on at Gallagher's global brokerage team. Join a family of diverse minds, united by a relentless pursuit of excellence. As part of our team, you'll be the architect of protection, safeguarding businesses and empowering their ambitions. Together, we'll build a legacy of trust and triumph in the dynamic world of risk management.
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you’re close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply.Responsibilities:
The Commercial Account Manager is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned group of accounts that vary in size and have relatively simple to moderately complex needs. The total revenue associated with the group of accounts is typically less than CSO revenue benchmark expectations.
- This role directly contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of accounts.
- Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
- In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely manner.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Supports one or more Producers and/or Account Executives and is the first line of contact when the Producer or Account Executive is not available. Coordinates appropriate resources to address the client's risk management needs.
- Bachelor's degree with 0+ years client service and/or claims management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Producer's License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships. Solid financial acumen.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
- Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Works in a self-directed manner.
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.