Welcome to Gallagher – a global leader in insurance, risk management, and consulting services. With a growing team of more than 45,000 professionals worldwide, we empower businesses, communities, and individuals to thrive. At Gallagher, you can build a career whether it’s with our brokerage division, our benefits and HR consulting division, or our corporate team. Experience The Gallagher Way, a culture fueled by shared values and a collective passion for excellence. Join one of our dynamic teams, where you'll play a pivotal role in shaping Gallagher's future and unlocking unparalleled opportunities for both clients and yourself.
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you’re close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply.Overview:
Gallagher is a global leader in Insurance broking, risk management and consulting, with over 39,000 employees worldwide in over 130 countries. We have a global reach with a local presence and pride ourselves on being a socially responsible and an ethical organisation expressed through our Shared Values, The Gallagher Way. We are proud to have been awarded, for the 13th consecutive year, the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute (2023) as well as being one of Insurance Business Australia Top Insurance Employers and Forbes Best Employer for Women.
Partnering with different stakeholders in a dedicated, high-performing team, the role will:
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with new and existing clients
- Describing insurable risk, designing appropriate insurance solutions and negotiating the best deal in the global insurance market
- Developing and maintaining meaningful working relationships with our underwriting partners
- Managing and maintenance of budget, business plan and debtors
- Building a long term pipeline to support New Business growth
Key to this role is strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and the commitment to deliver a positive experience for all clients. Ideally, you will possess experience in a similar role within the Insurance or Financial Services industry plus:
- An organised and efficient mindset, able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- A client focus and a natural communication style (team player)
- Proven experience in document preparation with high attention to detail
- Tier 1 Insurance broking qualification
- Good relationship management
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work in a high pressured, time sensitive environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Highly motivated to deliver best in class service and driving outcomes for clients
Gallagher Benefits – we offer great benefits and career development opportunities including tuition assistance; career development and training to build a personalised career pathway; wellbeing offerings; employee assistance program; additional weeks’ Lifestyle leave; Gallagher Rewards for discounts at 350+ major retailers; Employee Stock Purchase Plan to invest in the company's growth potential; paid Volunteering days; and salary scarified superannuation options.
Apply now via our careers website, https://www.ajg.com/au/about-us/careers/ or for further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the satisfactory completion of background checks by Gallagher or by an external third party provider.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion.