Strategic Onboarding Development Senior Manager
About the Job
The Strategic Onboarding Development Senior Manager will work with key business partners and leaders, subject matter experts, front line managers and new hire sales colleagues in the assigned business line (Retail Banking, Business Banking, Wealth, Home Lending Solutions, and Auto Finance and Student Lending) on critical sales colleague on-boarding and sales enablement activity.
This individual will be responsible for:
- The development and ongoing enhancements of these activity plans and supporting tools / materials as part of a comprehensive strategy to deliver improved colleague engagement, speed to proficiency and sales productivity, including achievement of business line new hire sales performance expectations at on-boarding intervals specified in the on-boarding plan.
- Facilitating the timely and effective execution of the activities that span the requirements for sales colleagues in their early tenure at Citizens Bank such as colleague pre-boarding, simple clear and personal first day, sales portal engagement, peer partner program engagement, colleague and sales manager on-boarding responsibilities.
- Managing a team of sales onboarding coordinators.
Experience and Skills:
- 5 or more years of program management experience with ownership of programs from inception through execution and monitoring. Progressive experience working on multiple projects or programs at the same time including projects with varying levels of complexity.
- 5 or more years of program design experience designing learning programs and/or creation of materials to help colleagues understand a wide range of topics, some of which are complex in nature.
- 5 or more years of experience working in a team environment with colleagues and partners in a collaborative and effective way.
- 5 or more years of training and development experience delivering effective programs around colleague development and training.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven understanding of the field sales process
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain an internal network of colleagues to assist in gathering information or assisting in work to be performed
- Proven proficiency with MS Office Suite with priority on PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.