Food Production Manager 3
About the Job
At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through On-site Service Solutions and Motivation Solutions to create an outstanding experience for the people we serve. We’re currently seeking a Food Production Manager to join our team for a unit opening at CHI St. Luke's Health Brazosport.
This position will report directly to the General Manager, and will be responsible for day to day leadership of the back of the house and kitchen staff at CHI St Luke's Brazosport. Sodexo will provide our best in class services for patient dinning, retail café operations, catering and physicians dining.
As our Food Operatopms Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all day to day kitchen and BOH staff
- Full integration with our client's organization becoming a trusted advisor and member of the accounts leadership team
- Achieving company and client financial targets and goals
- Work to achieve continuous improvement food safety, process, quality and cost
- Ensuring Sodexo standards of operations
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Health Care
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a large facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety. Key Duties- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree Basic Management Experience - 2 years Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.