Solution Architect Payment Applications
About the Job
The Solution Architect contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently across business and IT in order to support the business and IT strategy. Perform research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
- Responsible for the Design, Customization, and Implementation of robust, secure, scalable systems across n-tier platforms. The Architect will also help set the product direction and be responsible for evaluating and incorporating emerging standards and new technologies.
- Integrate and maintain moderately complex to extremely complex applications throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). These applications can be a combination of in-house developed applications or Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) applications. Typical application deployment to include multiple web server code deployment, mobile technologies, database connectivity, IIS configuration, advanced COM+, Workflow integration and MQ Series connectivity.
- Work with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to design a technical structure based on the existing standards and processes and meets the strategic needs of the business and integrates with other business and IT Processes.
- Support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture. This may include reviewing designs and recommending improvements to the architecture.
- Work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Experience developing and/or supporting systems with at least one of the following: Server technology, data center, networking, storage, Java, PERL, AutoSys.
- Experience with Payment Applications.
- Experience working with the following platforms: Windows, UNIX, Oracle, RHEL OR 4 years of multiple technology, platform, applications experience.
- Experience with Visio or other UML modeling tools.
- Familiarity with Systems Flow Investigative Architecture.
- TOGAF or Zachman or similar Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Experience with cloud based services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IDaaS, etc.)
- Monitor, troubleshoot and repair infrastructure, application, operating systems and/or hardware and/or network issues.
- Advise leadership on technology architecture issues - Promote the development of technical infrastructure/architecture and standards to enable delivery to business domains.
- Ensure compatibility of solutions across business units - Ability to negotiate and allocate resources appropriately for development and implementation - Identifies business operation IT practices to develop and implement projects aligned with business strategy.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Information Technology (IT) or IT minor or other engineering degree with minimum 7 years of experience
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry or payments a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:30 to 5 pm
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.