Finance Manager II
About the Job
The Finance Manager role is responsible for financial reporting and analysis for the Consumer Banking segment. Scope of role includes actual, forecast, and budget analysis across all Consumer lines of business, executive level presentations, and major initiative tracking and analysis.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support of the overall planning process including the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecast
- Communicates planning assumptions, sets the timeline for deliverables, consolidates submissions, and prepares executive level presentations.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting that includes insightful variance commentary.
- Provide comprehensive business analysis, decision support, and financial guidance to senior managers.
- Responsible in broad terms for identifying issues, as well as risks and opportunities in the company's financials.
- Partners with key stakeholders in order to administer and improve critical financial processes including financial tools and financial metrics
- Develops and tracks key analytics in order to assess and communicate business performance to senior management.
- 7+ years of high impact experience in financial reporting and analysis
- Strong accounting, organizational, analytical, and spreadsheet skills
- Superior written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables tight timeframes
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting
- MBA is a plus
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.