Senior Finance Manager
About the Job
- Close coordination with Consumer Lending product and strategy groups to develop balance and cost assumptions at the driver level to support monthly earnings forecasts and the annual budget
- Modeling alternative volume & pricing scenarios to determine appropriate trade-offs between balance growth and cost to support financial and liquidity objectives
- Incorporation of new forward interest rate expectations into forecast projections to determine impact on new origination pricing and net interest margin
- Preparation of monthly financial performance reporting that includes insightful variance commentary reflecting volume vs. rate driven variances compared to forecasted expectations
- Reporting and tracking of key drivers of changes in expenses relative to originations and prepayment assumptions
- Maintenance and enhancement of financial models in order to incorporate new product development, pricing and channel strategies
- Leadership role in Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR) process by projecting the impact of stressed macro-economic scenarios on lending flows, yields and profitability
- 5+ years experience in financial analysis or reporting
- Requires strong analytical skills in working with detailed financial models coupled with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and succinctly at an executive level.
- Advanced analytical skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel including experience in working with complex financial models
- Experience delivering presentations coupled with ability to succinctly communicate complex concepts both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables within tight timeframes
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- MBA is a plus
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.