Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator
About the Job
A Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator is traditionally referred to as a real estate agent. As a Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator, you will lead a large portfolio of clients through the sale and purchase of property. This means you will help clients price their home, guide them as they prepare their home for listing and help them market it to the local real estate community. You will also assist them in their search for a home and will consult with them on home values and how to strategize to reach a favorable deal.
- Help clients devise marketing strategies to help them sell their home quickly and for a good price
- Communicate with Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator colleagues during negotiations and advocate for your clients best interests
- Stay informed on the local real estate market and understand home values
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator services to the local community and online
- Have regular communication with current and potential clients
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.