Marketing Manager (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Marketing Manager (Real Estate) is also known as a real estate agent. In this position, you will guide clients through the process of buying and selling real estate. When selling a home, clients need the expertise of a Marketing Manager to help them prepare their home for sale and to price it competitively for their local real estate market. You will be responsible for suggesting marketing strategies to make your clients home stand out to home buyers. You will also help clients in the home purchasing process by showing them homes that fit their criteria.
- Create marketing strategies to help clients' homes sell quickly
- Network with other Marketing Managers to get the word out about your home listings
- Keep up-to-date on the local real estate market and be aware of current home listings and sales
- Organize the creation of marketing materials advertising your services
- Take clients on home tours to help them find a property that is a good fit
- Communicate with all clients on a regular basis and answer all questions
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.