Home Sales Consultant (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Home Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides their clients through the entire process of putting their home on the market and selling it. Selling a home can be a stressful and confusing process, so clients need a consultant who can offer them expert advice to better equip them to sell their home. This position is for consultants who are excited about the real estate industry and who are able to provide stellar customer service to a substantial list of clients.
- Consult with clients on every aspect of their home sale
- Stay informed about the local real estate market
- Maintain consistent and regular communication with all clients whether they are active or inactive
- Mediate all communication and negotiations between home seller and purchaser
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your real estate consultant services
- Provide expert advice and consulting services during the process of mutual acceptance and when drafting contract terms
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.