Customer Service and Sales Coordinator (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Customer Service and Sales Coordinator (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who handles all of the purchase and sale details of a real estate transaction. Buying and selling real estate is a complicated process so clients need the assistance of an expert to help them coordinate all of the intricacies of their property transactions. In this role, you will help clients prepare their home for listing, advise them on how to make it marketable and then represent their best interests during negotiations. This role requires excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Assist clients with preparing their home to go on the market
- Understand current real estate trends so you can price homes appropriately
- Represent clients when offers on real estate are submitted and advocate for them to get the best possible value for their home
- Assist clients with the purchase of a home by taking them on home showings and representing them during negotiations
- Work with fellow Customer Service and Sales Coordinators to close real estate transactions
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.