Marketing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Marketing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is also called a real estate agent. This consultant offers expert advice to clients who are interested in listing their home for sale and guides them through the process of getting their home show ready. In this position, you will offer marketing guidance to help clients make their home stand out in the community and sell quickly. A real estate sale can be overwhelming and confusing, so clients will depend on you to guide them throughout the process of selling their home.
- Advise clients before listing their home on local home sale values and how to best price their home
- Help clients get their home ready for market by advising them on staging, presentation and any necessary updates
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate listings
- Consult with clients throughout the negotiation process of receiving offers and reaching mutual acceptance
- Understand the local real estate market and be up-to-date on recent home sales
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.