Real Estate Listing Agent
About the Job
Real Estate Listing Agents not only list and manage housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of Real Estate Listing, a Real Estate Listing Agent must have good interpersonal and administrative skills.The Real Estate Listing Agent position caters to the detail oriented individual who enjoys the intricacies of conversation and sales. The agent must also be self-motivated and proactive.
- Build and maintain business relationships with a number of people.
- Utilize computer databases to organize, optimize, and track Real Estate Listings.
- Collect customer information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate.
- Effectively answer questions and educate on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.