Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representative
About the Job
A Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representative is a real estate agent who clients depend on to get them through the purchase and sale of a property. Real estate transactions are daunting and complicated so clients need Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representatives to help them work through how to price their home, get it ready for showings and then find a new home to call their own. In this position, you will advise clients on how to make their home marketable and will provide advice during the home search process to help them find their dream home.
- Provide amazing customer service to every customer in your portfolio and communicate with them on a regular basis
- Advise clients on ways to make their home stand out in the real estate market and provide resources for details such as home improvements, repairs and staging
- Work with other Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representatives when offers are submitted and represent your clients' needs
- Keep track of current home sales and listings
- Advertise your Real Estate Customer Service and Sales Representative services to the local market
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.