Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who walks clients through every step of a property transaction. When purchasing a home, clients need the expertise of a Business Development Senior Consultant to guide them in pricing their home and marketing it in a way to make it stand out in the local community. Likewise, when purchasing a home, Business Development Senior Consultants offer vital guidance when it comes to negotiations and getting the best possible value for a home. As a Business Development Senior Consultant, the candidate for this position must excel in customer service.
- Be familiar with your local real estate location and keep updated on recent home sales and new listings
- Give advice to clients on how to make their home stand out and sell quickly and counsel them on how to price their home competitively
- Engage in home searches for clients and take them to showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Senior Consultant services
- Mediate during client negotiations and advocate for them to other Business Development Senior Consultants
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.