Real Estate Business Development Manager
About the Job
If you're frustrated by the lack of opportunity in your current job, this Business Development position may be your ticket to a more satisfying career.Frequently referred to as a real estate agent, the Business Development Manager performs the sales function for our company by networking with several hundred individuals in his or her personal and business network.These networking contacts equip the business development manager to help individuals in purchasing and/or selling real estate properties in the local community.This business development position is geared for a person who is autonomous and driven towards personal success.
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with existing client contacts and establish new contacts through networking.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing and delivery.
- Show desire to forge connections, build trust and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Utilize web-based tools to manage a database of customers and prospects.-Assist potential clients with fiscal decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve disagreements/issues that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.