Sales and Marketing Representative (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Sales and Marketing Representative (Real Estate) is commonly known as a real estate agent. In this career, you will help clients throughout the process of selling and buying real estate. When selling real estate, clients look to Sales and Marketing Representatives to help them get their property ready for the local real estate market by making sure it's priced properly and is ready to be shown to buyers. As a Sales and Marketing Representative, you will need to help clients with the marketing components of selling their property and make sure it is sold for the best possible value.
- Come up with marketing strategies so your properties are seen by as many buyers as possible
- Help clients get their home ready for showings by suggesting staging techniques and pricing it competitively
- Communicate with other Sales and Marketing Representatives and represent your clients' needs
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales and listings
- Take clients on home tours to help them find a home to purchase
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.