Real Estate Sales Representative
About the Job
A Real Estate Sales Representative is also known as a real estate agent and is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients are in need of sales representatives to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare their home for a quick and profitable sale and will help them search for a new home to call their own.
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable homes sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate sales representative services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.