Associate Real Estate Agent
About the Job
An Associate Real Estate Agent helps clients with the purchase and sale of their home. In this position, you will assist clients with listing and selling their home and guide them through the home search and purchase process. Real Estate is a challenging and exciting business and as an Associate Real Estate Agent, you will be the key resource for your clients to make the most important purchase and sale of their life. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this role.
- Consult with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for a good value
- Be available to take clients on home tours and attend open houses
- Offer advice on how to market a home for sale to make it unique within the local real estate market
- Mediate all negotiations between sellers and purchasers and communicate with fellow real estate agents to represent your clients' best interests
- Understand your local real estate market and be informed on recent home sales
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.