Marketing Account Representative (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Real Estate Marketing Account Representative is also referred to as a real estate agent. In this career, opportunities to work independently, network with clients and other Marketing Account Representatives and manage your own business are endless. As a Marketing Account Representative in real estate, there are plenty of opportunities for growth and achievement. The Real Estate Marketing Account Representative position appeals to independent and self-driven professionals. Your success depends on you and your drive, so this career appeals to those who can motivate themselves to see projects through and work hard to satisfy their clients.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and properties
- Assist clients with financial decisions
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions
- Network with other Marketing Account Representatives to represent your clients
- Advertise your services online and to the local community
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.