Home Buyer's Consultant (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Home Buyer's Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides clients through the exciting process of purchasing a home. In this position, you will consult with a large portfolio of clients about searching for a home, putting in an offer and negotiating contract terms. Clients depend on Home Buyer's Consultants to offer them expert advice about the real estate market and to equip them to reach the most favorable deal possible. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to multi-task a substantial portfolio of clients, all with different and unique consultation needs.
- Show home buyers various properties that are best suited to their needs and desires
- Provide consultation services when submitting an offer to help your client get a favorable deal
- Advise client and mediate between home buyer and seller when drafting a real estate transaction contract
- Be available to consult with clients and answer all questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Understand your local real estate market
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.