Customer Service Agent (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Customer Service Agent is a real estate agent who helps clients with their property purchasing and selling needs. As a Customer Service Agent, you will help clients get their home ready for sale and will advise them as they receive offers and will advocate for them during negotiations. This position is geared towards agents who have stellar customer service skills, are able to communicate well and are able to multitask with a vast client and real estate portfolio.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis before during and after their home purchase or sale
- Make appointments to take clients on home showings
- Help clients choose a price for their home that is competitive with the local market
- Keep informed on new home listings and sales
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients in your portfolio
- Advertise your Customer Service Agent skills to the local community
- Network with other Customer Service Agents when advocating for your clients
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.