Listing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Listing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is commonly known as a real estate agent. This person is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this position, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing and sales consultant, your clients will look to you to come up with marketing strategies to sell their home and will rely on your advice when it comes to reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms.
- Consult with clients on the sale of their home and help them price it competitively and market it effectively
- Market your home sales portfolio to the local community and fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations between listing client and potential buyers and offer expert advice to your clients on how to obtain the best value for their home
- Create advertising materials for your listing and sales consultant services
- Be an expert in your local real estate community and stay updated on recent home listings and sales
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.