Sales Representative (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Sales Representative (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the process of a property transaction. The sale and purchase of real estate is an arduous and challenging process that requires the expertise of a real estate Sales Representative. Clients depend on their real estate agent to counsel them on how to make their home marketable so it will sell quickly and for a good price. This position requires excellent communication skills, creative marketing and sales abilities, and a passion for customer service.
- Offer expert advice to clients on how to get their home ready for sale
- Create marketing strategies to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale
- Oversee the process of accepting and responding to offers on a property
- Advise clients during the process of drafting a real estate sales contract
- Advertise your sales representative services throughout your local community
- Be an expert in your local real estate market and keep track of recent real estate sales
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.