Customer Service Sales Specialist (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Customer Service Sales Specialist (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the process of purchasing and selling property. Clients can get overwhelmed during a real estate transaction as the process is both complicated and emotional. Customer Service Sales Specialists help these clients through offering advice, representing them during negotiations and drawing up contract terms that serve the client's best interest. As a Customer Service Sales Specialist, you must have exemplary interpersonal and customer service skills and be able to communicate promptly with a large roster of clients.
- Walk clients through every step of a real estate transaction whether buying or selling a home
- Understand what makes a home sell quickly and for great value and pass that information on to clients
- Study real estate trends and understand home values and how to price a home reasonably
- Network with potential clients and advertise your Customer Service Sales Specialist services to the community
- Listen to your clients' needs and show them homes that fit their criteria
- Mediate during mutual acceptance offers and contract negotiations to make sure your client's concerns are being heard
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.