Residential Property Consultant (Purchase and Sale)
About the Job
A Residential Property Consultant (Purchase and Sale) is a real estate agent who manages the entire real estate transaction process for home buyers and sellers. The purchase and sale of real estate is a complicated and overwhelming process, so clients need property consultants to advise them on how to find a home that offers good value and meets their needs, and how to market and sell their current home. As a consultant, you must have excellent customer service skills, an ability to communicate well, and a drive to help clients make the most significant purchase and sale of their life.
- Be an expert in your local residential real estate market
- Consult with home purchasers on the market value of local residences
- Consult with home sellers on how to best market their property and obtain a favorable offer
- Advise clients on the contract terms regarding the purchase or sale of their home
- Attend property showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your consultation services
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.