Marketing Associate (Real Estate)
About the Job
In the Real Estate Marketing Associate career, opportunities to self-manage, work independently, and manage databases are commonplace. As a Marketing Associate (sometimes referred to as an agent) in Real Estate, the possibility for growth is nearly unlimited. The Real Estate Marketing Associate position is geared to highly independent individuals. Because Real Estate is individually driven, the possibilities for motivated workers are endless. Ideally, Real Estate Marketing Associates are ambitious, personable, and driven by personal achievement.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and properties
- Assist clients with financial decisions
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions
- Advertise your marketing associate services to the local community
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.