Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate
About the Job
A Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate is a real estate agent who assists clients with the process of selling a home. In this position, you will work at our retail office where clients will come to you to find out how to price their home, make it stand out in the real estate market and respond to offers. Since you will be based out of our retail office, you will be the first person clients interact with, so excellent customer services skills is essential.
- Stay up-to-date on local real estate sales and listings so you can price homes in your portfolio appropriately
- Be able to alternate working out of the retail office and out in the field for home showings and open houses
- Offer resources to clients so they can stage their home and make any necessary repairs
- Represent clients' interests when offers are made on their home and help them reach mutual acceptance
- Advertise your Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate services to the local community
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.