Real Estate Client Relationship Manager
About the Job
The entire Real Estate industry depends on Real Estate Client Relationship Managers. Commonly known as a Real Estate Agent, a Client Relationship Manager is a people-person who enjoys working with customers to make one of the most significant purchases or sales of their life. In this position, you manage the entire real estate purchasing or sale process from listing to closing. You love developing long-term client relationships and being an asset to your customers for their every real estate need.
- Develop and maintain a network of clients and maintain a relationship with them before, during and after their real estate transaction
- Manage all advertising and marketing materials for your services
- Become an expert in your clients' needs and advise them throughout the real estate purchase and sale process
- Be informed on the climate of your local real estate market
- Work well and manage relationships with fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations and communication between client and real estate purchaser or seller
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.