Client Purchasing Manager (Real Estate)
About the Job
The Real Estate industry is in need of Client Purchasing Managers (also called Real Estate Agents) to serve clients throughout the real estate purchasing process. A Client Purchasing Manager leads their clients through the negotiation and settling of contract terms regarding real estate transactions. In this position, you will be able to efficiently communicate with a roster of clients and play an advisory role in every step of the real estate purchasing process. Strong communication skills and an ability to financially advise clients on their real estate transaction are essential to this role.
- Acquire, manage and maintain a client roster
- Financially advise clients on real estate values, purchase negotiations and contract terms
- Mediate on clients' behalf during the real estate negotiation process
- Lead clients through the property search process
- Manage real estate office team of administrative staff
- Communicate with clients throughout the real estate purchasing process to make sure all of their questions are answered
- Be an expert in your local real estate market
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.