Business Development Specialist (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Business Development Specialist (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who helps clients with all of their real estate buying and selling needs. When selling property, clients look to Business Development Specialists to advise them in staging and marketing their home and pricing it comparably to their local real estate community. Likewise, when searching for and buying a home, Business Development Specialist provide important expertise for finding the perfect home and advocating during price negotiations. As a Business Development Specialist, you must be creative, independent and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate industry and keep on top of home sales and values
- Constantly communicate with clients to make sure all their questions are being answered and they have all the help they need
- Help clients find creative ways to make their home marketable and valuable
- Advocate for your clients to other Business Development Specialists and reach favorable agreement terms for home sales and purchases
- Advertise your Business Development Specialist services within the local community
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.