Residential Real Estate Agent (Retail Location)
About the Job
A Residential Real Estate Agent (Retail Location) is a real estate agent who works at our retail office and guides customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they come by our retail office looking for guidance. Since you will work out of our retail location, you will often be the first point of contact for customers which gives you the opportunity to help them see through an entire real estate purchase and sale transaction.
- Understand the current real estate environment and be able to suggest appropriate home price points to customers
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market and offer suggestions to make it sell quickly
- Understand your clients and their real estate needs so you can match them with an appropriate home
- Be available for meetings at our retail office
- Keep updated on home sales and listings in the local real estate market
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.