Retail Sales Representative (Real Estate Office)
About the Job
A Retail Sales Representative (Real Estate Office) is a real estate agent who manages the home sale process for clients out of our retail location. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail office with questions about how to sell a home. You will offer them guidance on pricing and marketing and will represent them to home buyer agents and help them reach a home sale contract. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for many of our clients, so stellar customer service skills are essential for this career.
- Understand the current real estate market and be able to value homes accurately and competitively
- Give clients advice on how to get their home ready for a fast and profitable sale
- Represent your clients' needs when offers are submitted and negotiate on their behalf to get the best possible value for their home
- Follow up with potential clients on their real estate needs and be available when questions and concerns arise
- Manage marketing materials advertising your Retail Sales Representative services
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.