Business Development Coordinator (Real Estate)
About the Job
The Real Estate industry is ripe with opportunity for motivated professionals. The Real Estate Business Development Coordinator position (traditionally known as a Real Estate Agent) networks with hundreds of contacts to facilitate Real Estate transactions in and around their communities. Due to the personal nature of the Business Development Coordinator position, administrative and people skills are a must. Coordinators must be able to use a variety of platforms to interface effectively with clients. Ideally, Business Development Coordinators are self-motivated, personable, and have excellent communication skills. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
- Interface with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Identify the core motives of the buyer and seller.
- Answer questions and educate clients about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to research and manage available properties, as well as customers.
- Assist clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during real estate transactions.
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.