Entry-Level Real Estate Professional
About the Job
An Entry-Level Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up a purchase contract. Real Estate Professionals must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities.
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale needs
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Update your records on recent home listings and purchases
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to clients on how much they should offer on a home
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Professionals when representing your clients' real estate needs
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.