Real Estate Marketing Associate
About the Job
A Real Estate Marketing Associate is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on Real Estate Marketing Associates to give expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs. In this position, you will come up with marketing ideas to make your clients' home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
- Lead clients through marketing their home to the local real estate community
- Stay informed on local home sales and new home listings
- Communicate with client portfolio to make sure all their real estate needs are being met
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate services
- Work with other Real Estate Marketing Associates to represent your clients during negotiations and the writing up of contracts
- Find appropriate homes to show your clients
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.