Real Estate Sales Professional
About the Job
A Real Estate Sales Professional is also known as a real estate agent and advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Sales Professionals to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. The candidate should excel in customer service and understand the intricacies of home purchases and sales.
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients best interests
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate sales services
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.