Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties)
About the Job
Real Estate Agents catering to luxury properties are a special breed. Due to the high stakes nature of luxury property sales, market expertise and perfect customer service are essential. Luxury property sales are steadily climbing, therefore the demand for competent, proactive, and personable Real Estate agents specializing in luxury properties is similarly increasing.The Luxury Real Estate Agent position is best suited to competent, intense, and charismatic individuals. Agents who aggressively seek to improve their administrative and customer service skills tend to have success in the current industry.
- Communicate with customers using various media platforms.
- Teach and educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Inform customers about contracts and terms of sale.
- Use computer technology to manage a network of customers and properties.
- Assist clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers on a personal level to provide a custom tailored buying/selling experience.
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.