Business Development Advisor (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Business Development Advisor (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who help clients with a property transaction. When selling a home, clients need the advice of a Business Development Advisor who can help them value their real estate appropriately and market it to the community. Similarly, when purchasing a home, Business Development Advisors offer invaluable advice on how to negotiate and get the best possible value. The candidate for this Business Development Advisor role must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Advise clients on how to market their home and sell it quickly and for good value
- Engage with other Business Development Advisors to advocate for your clients and mediate all negotiations between seller and buyer
- Understand the local real estate climate and how to appropriately price a home
- Initiate home showings for clients and help them understand what they want in a home
- Create marketing materials to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.