Field Client Relationship Manager (Real Estate)
About the Job
A Field Client Relationship Manager in Real Estate is a real estate agent who strives to serve every need of a customer as they pursue the purchase or sale of property. Real Estate is a fast paced and exhilarating industry that is desirable to managers who are client focused and self-motivated to create and maintain customer relationships. This position offers independence and flexibility as you work in the field with showings, open houses and client meetings.
- Pursue client relationships through personal and professional networking opportunities
- Manage the entire real estate transaction process for the purchase and sale of property
- Be available to work in the field by scheduling real estate showings with clients
- Advise clients on how to best market their property
- Be an expert in your field when it comes to the real estate climate of your local community
- Communicate with all clients on a regular basis and respond promptly to all questions
Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.